General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
This privacy statement is for The Little Angel Props website:
In the course of our business we collect and hold personal data.
The GDPR requires that personal data is:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and,where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
Informations that we collect:
We hold personal data in delivering our services. Personal data that we collect and process about you may include:
- Home Address,
- Personal Email,
- Business Email,
- Home Telephone Number,
- Mobile Telephone Number.
Little Angel Props processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
How we collect information:
- when you submit a query to us;
- when you complete online forms;
- when you purchase something from our shop
- when you sign up to our newsletter.
The personal data may be held in paper and electronic format, but will always be managed in a safe and secure manner. When you purchase something from my stores, your financial information is processed securely by the platform Paypal. I do not have access or store any of this information.
Your rights as an individual:
The GDPR provides rights for individuals:
1. Right to be informed – obligation to provide ‘fair processing information’ through privacy statements. There must be transparency at the point of collection on how the information will be used and there is an emphasis on providing you with a clear and concise notice.
2. Right of access – individuals must be able to access their data to ensure that it is being processed lawfully. This is commonly referred to as a subject access request. If you wish access to your personal data you must submit a request in writing and we will respond within one month. We may seek clarification as to your identity and there is no fee for this service.
3. Right to rectification which means that we will rectify inaccurate data concerning you without undue delay.
4. Right to be forgotten (is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances) erasure or rectification of personal data – this right arises in the event of inaccurate or incomplete data and has been expanded to cover more circumstances,
5. Right to data portability – this is a new right enabling individuals to reuse and transfer their personal data (held in electronic form) for their personal use to another data controller without affecting its usability.
6. Right to restrict processing where the accuracy is contested (until it can be verified) or where you have objected to the processing (until a verification of the legitimate grounds on which it occurs has been made) or where processing is unlawful or when it is no longer necessary.
7. Right to object – where the processing of personal data is subject to consent, individuals can object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing or processing for research or statistical purposes.
8. Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling that significantly affect the individual.
We use a number of cookies on our website. Your consent is requested when you arrive on the website. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the service.
Links to other sites
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to The Little Angel Props. However, as this information is required for some of our service delivery or for legitimate interests, we may not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
The Little Angel Props will only ever retain personal information for as long as it is necessary.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing consultation or communication purposes, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
You can request that we delete/destroy data by writing to us: [email protected] for removal of data and this will be reviewed to ensure the correct procedures apply, including compliance with the law.